Monday, December 1, 2014

My 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day 1



Day 1

Today just happened to be day 1 of my weight loss challenge, and it also happened to be a Monday. Surprisingly, it was a great Monday. I only got about 5 hours of sleep but I felt super rested, and I didn't even take a nap after work!

It felt like a really balanced day. I worked this morning, and then after work I met my best friend for coffee at my favorite coffee shop, then I came home and did some work on a new project that I have coming up, and then I went to yoga.

In my brain this translates to: professional, social, and health.

Now lets talk about my diet. Here is what I ate today...

Breakfast: 
Smoothie - mix of fruit, egg whites, almond milk and flax.
Coffee with almond milk

Treat: 
1 chocolate covered caramel

Lunch: 
Roasted lamb with a green salad
Coffee with almond milk

Snack:
Almond milk latte
Vegan carob almond butter bar

Dinner: 
Almonds
Herbal tea

Okay so clearly I need to drink more water and less coffee. But not bad!

And I've decided to weigh myself in the morning, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. But I have a good feeling that it will either be down or the same.

Overall, day 1 was a success!



No comments:

Post a Comment