I couldn't agree more.
Take a look at my daily skincare routine. It will make your skin beautiful, healthy, and radiant. Either try the whole thing or take pieces here and there. Enjoy!
I believe in skincare the same way a dentist believes in brushing and flossing twice a day. Your skincare routine is also done twice a day. And I promise, it will only take 5 minutes to make your skin the most beautiful that it can be.
My skin type is combination oily. I breakout every now and then but my skin never feels dry. My major skin concerns are discoloration and dullness and preventing aging. I do not have any sensitivities.
Here is my skincare story:
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser - $52.00 CA
3. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched - $64.00 CA
4. Shiseido The Makeup Facial Cotton - $11.00 CA
5. Chanel Le Jour - $90.00 CA
6. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector - $59.00 CA
7. Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum - $96.00 CA
8. Chanel CC Cream - $59.00 CA
Here is my makeup story:
1. NYX concealer wand (in lavender CW11) - $5.00 CA
2. Clinique Even Better Compact Makeup (in golden neutral 8) - $36.00 CA
3. Chanel Powder Blush (in reflex) - $48.00 CA
4. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer (in medium 02) - $40.00 CA
5. Estee Lauder Double Powder Makeup (in ivory beige 3N1) - $44.00 CA
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (in ethereal light) - $52.00 CA
7. Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Eyeliner (in noir 10) - $42.00 CA
8. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara (in black) - $23.00 CA
9. Chanel Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil (in brun naturel) - $30.00 CA
10. Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick (in copper pink N9) - $23.00
I know this looks like a lot, but promise it's not!